Friday, January 17, 2014

WESLACO CWV STARTS A NEW YEAR!

Photographs & Captions by Jose Luis Torres - CWV Historian.
 
 







CWV Commander Richard Lopez accepts a donation of t-shirts from Highland Memorial Park Cemetery representatives (in no particular order) Chely Losoya, Lizette Villalpando & Rhonda Silva. The t-shirts will be given away in a free raffle to our wonderful bingo patrons to let them know we appreciate them.


Our second winner, (you're welcome)!
 


Our first winner, (thank you very much)!
 


Our third winner, (wow, I can't believe it)!
 


Our fourth winner, (I wasn't expecting this)!
 


Our fifth winner, (oh my)!
 


Our sixth winner, (I want a picture)!

 


Our seventh winner, (I think I'm going to faint)!

 
 
 
 
 
 
Our eighth winner, (why is he walking away)!

 


Our ninth winner, (who's walking away)!

 


Our tenth winner, (thank you CWV & Highland Memorial Park Cemetery, you've made ten bingo players very happy)!